Give us a call
Call us Today!
Toll Free USA 800-974-2352
All Customers 417-887-7724
Whos On Line
We have 99 guests and no members online
Cisco Integrated Access DeviceThe Cisco Integrated Access Device family offers excellent integration of data, toll-quality analog or digital voice, security and wireless services for a customer premises equipment (CPE) solution. The products have been designed for current and emerging multiservice needs of competitive local exchange carriers and other service providers and help them offer managed integrated services to small and medium customers to keep their users within their domains, enhance customer loyalty, reduce churn, and potentially increase their ARPU.
The Cisco IAD2430 is the enhanced product in the portfolio. It features:
- Private Branch Exchange(PBX) or IP PBX Interconnects
- A next-generation autoinstallation mechanism designed for faster service turn-up, configuration, and remote updates
The Cisco IAD880 Series offers cost-effective platforms for providing interconnect solutions to accelerate the migration from time-division multiplexing (TDM) to voice over IP (VoIP).
Key benefits offered by Cisco IADs to Service Providers:
- Increase revenue opportunities: Deliver diverse and flexible integrated services tailored to the growth opportunities of the evolving SMB market.
- Operational Efficiencies: The Cisco IAD family can increase operational efficiencies by reducing or eliminating the necessity for complete hardware upgrades, warehousing, complete equipment upgrades, and highly skilled technician involvement.
- Functional Intelligence: When used with the popular Cisco Configuration Express tool, the auto installation technology offers true ready-to-use installation.
- Expand market opportunities: Continually add new capabilities with the Cisco integrated access device platform to keep the SMB competitive.
Key benefits offered by Cisco IADs to End Users:
- Robust Voice Quality: The Cisco experience in providing toll-quality packet-voice service helps ensure that the Cisco IAD family provides the clear, robust voice quality that users have come to expect from telephony services.
- Reliability: Cisco products are renowned for their exceptional reliability earned through years of proven industry service. The Cisco IAD family extends the same reliability standards to managed service environments to provide end users with high levels of dependability.
- Service Flexibility: Today\'s rapidly changing business environment leads to constant change in network requirements of small and medium-sized businesses. The Cisco IAD family allows service providers to add or remove service offerings remotely based on end-user needs.
Usedrouter.com, Inc buys and sells new and used Cisco Integrated Access Devices.
Cisco Integrated Access Device
We are Buying!
Latest Store News
Beat This Price
Usedrouter.com Shopping Cart
Follow us on Twitter
BBB Seal m
Featured Sale Items
Chat Support (Skype)
Some from our News
You want to establish a reliable, uninterrupted operation of the office or home network? You must ensure that all data exchanges take place in safety, without leaking the information and the network works well as a clock? Then today, the Cisco Catalyst 2960 and 2960-S- is what you need!
HP, Cisco and Microsoft to maintain its leadership in the global market infrastructure for data centers
HP, Cisco and Microsoft to maintain its leadership in the global market infrastructure for data centers . Each of these companies is headed by segment, according to Synergy Research Group study.
Latest Store News
Faster checkout process, including updated shopping cart.
Migrated to HTTPS creating added security for customers.
Social Media share buttons added.
Complete redesign of our website + refreshed logo.
We've added a NEWS section on our website, where you can read all the latest news about Our Store and latest technologies